The Judges of the District of Montana have adopted the CJA eVoucher system for voucher processing effective March 1, 2013. All appointments prior to March 1, 2013 may continue to use the Excel Worksheets.
ATTENTION CJA PANEL ATTORNEYS!
The eVoucher database will be unavailable September 13 & 14, 2014. No data should be entered into the CJA eVoucher database until Monday, September 15, 2014.
The eVoucher upgrade welcomes the addition of these external enhancements:
• CJA 24 vouchers
• Faster speeds
Procedures for processing CJA 24 vouchers will be incorporated into the eVoucher Attorney Manual and available on the Court's webpage.
All documents listed below are Adobe Acrobat (PDF) forms unless otherwise noted.
- CJA 21 Form Voucher for Expert & Other Services
- CJA 23 Financial Affidavit
- CJA 23 Financial Affidavit Schedule A (WP) (PDF)
- CJA 24 Form Voucher for Payment of Transcript
- Instructions for Submitting CJA 24 Transcript Authorizations
- CJA 26 Supplemental Information Statement for Compensation Claim in Excess of Statutory Case Compensation Maximum
- Worksheets - Use only for appointments prior to March, 2013
- Guide Chapter 3 - Authorization and Payment for Investigative, Expert or Other Services
- National CJA Voucher Reference Tool
- District of Montana's CJA Plan
- Introduction to the CJA Panel (provided by Federal Defenders of Montana)
- Quick Reference Guide (provided by Federal Defenders of Montana)
- Travel Regulations
Coleen Hanley (406) 542-7263 and Amanda Goodwin (406) 829-7155