You are here

Victim Information

Address Change
To notify the court of an address change please use one of the forms below. 
Address Change Form
Address Change Form (fillable)

Name Change
To notify the court of a name change, you must fill out the form below and submit it to the US Attorney’s Office for processing.
Name Change Form

District of Montana Victim/Witness Assistant
U.S. Attorney’s Victim Witness Assistance Program

Restitution Information
For questions regarding restitution payments, please contact the Clerk’s office Finance Department by calling (406) 829-7146 or by emailing